VISA Debit / ATM Card
Through the use of your VISA Debit/ATM card, you can make purchases from merchants who carry the Visa network. The purchase amount is withdrawn from your checking account immediately. The VISA Debit card eliminates the writing of checks and it is safer than cash.
Due to a change in Regulation DD, effective February 16, 2010, your available balance at an ATM, MOBILE DEVICE, ATM RECEIPT, WEB PAGE or other electronic means will no longer include any overdraft protection balances from Savings or Lines of Credit.
Transactions made with your Visa ATM card @Gas Stations may have a hold of anything from $1.00 to $75.00. This is a Visa USA Ruling.
Visa Debit/ATM Card Lost/Stolen number is 1-800-325-3679. You will never be asked your personal information such as your Social Security or Address because they already have that information.
Are you in a hurry and need some cash? Stop by our Piney Flats office at 5271 Hwy 11 E or our Bristol office at 1200 Bluff City Hwy to access one of our free on-site ATMs. By using your VISA Debit/ATM card, on the Cirrus or Pulse network, you can perform: balance inquiries, make withdrawals, and transfer between your share savings, share draft, and line-of-credit.
Other places you can use your Debit/ATM Card for withdrawals, transfers, or inquires surcharge free. Yes that's right without a surcharge!
These locations are in the Tri-City area for your convenience.
- Church Hill, TN
- Kingsport Press CU 755 Hwy 11W Silver Lake Plaza;
- Elizabethton, TN
- Northeast Community CU, 1321 Hwy 19E
- Northeast Community CU, Over Mountain Dr.
- Northeast Community CU, 980 Jason Whitten Way
- Erwin, TN
- Clinchfield FCU, 1038 N Main Ave.
- Johnson City, TN
- Northeast Community CU, 313 West Oakland Ave.
- Greater Eastern CU, 2110 Mountcastle Dr.
- Greater Eastern CU, 105 Mountain Home Dr.
- Jonesborough, TN
- Greater Eastern CU, 363 Forrest Circle
- Kingsport, TN
- Kingsport Press CU, 528 W Center St.
- First Kingsport CU, 408 Clay St.
- Rogersville, TN
- Kingsport Press CU, 111 McKinney Ave.
Approval is required for a VISA Debit/ATM card. MLCFCU looks at the following criteria when approving a member for a VISA Debit/ATM card:
- EITHER 90 days of MLCFCU Checking account history OR
- A credit report can be pulled OR
- 3 months worth of most recent bank statements from another institution can be brought in by the member.